Address: 310 Riverbank Rd, Stamford, CT 06903

Newman Mills Park, also known as Riverbank Park, is a 7.6 acre property in northwest Stamford. Originally the site of a grist mill owned by Nathaniel Newman in 1726 until it burned down in 1969, the park has since become a summer destination for swimmers due to its proximity to the Mianus River, which winds its way around the property. Residents should be advised that a parking sticker is required for those who wish to leave their car in the lot.

GET OUR EMAIL NEWSLETTER

Share

Copyright © 2019