Address: 199 Elm St, New Canaan, CT 06840
Phone: (203) 594-9884
The Glass House, built between 1949 and 1995 by architect Philip Johnson, is a National Trust Historic Site located in New Canaan, Connecticut, on the border of Stamford, Connecticut. The pastoral 49-acre landscape comprises fourteen structures, including the Glass House (1949), and features a permanent collection of 20th-century painting and sculpture, along with temporary exhibitions. Tours of the site are available in May through November and advance reservations are recommended.
The Glass House site can be experienced virtually via Google Street View. This project was supported with funds from the Marder Grant for Innovation.